Combine the morning tour with the afternoon tours for a full day!
- Flora and fauna
- Maori history and culture
- Geothermal activity
- Lakes Tarawera and Okareka
- On to the punctual Geyser, Lady Knox. View and learn about geysers in New Zealand.
Your own personal local guide/driver for a half or full day tour. Pick up is available from Rotorua, Taupo, Tauranga Port & Auckland Airport.
You are picked up from your accommodation venue and met by your driver/guide. We then take a short drive out to New Zealand’s largest active boiling mud pool, then onto the colourful geothermal park of Wai-O-Tapu.
You can choose either a walk through Waimangu Volcanic Valley, a scenic geothermal valley containing New Zealand’s largest hot spring and spectacular native bush, or perhaps a scenic helicopter or float plane flight around the lakes and geothermal area.
Next, we visit one of New Zealand’s most popular wildlife sanctuaries, Rainbow Springs. See Kiwi birds, as well as many other endangered birds, Rainbow trout and the Tuatara. Experience a showcase of New Zealand flora and fauna, all explained to you by your own exclusive guide.
We then drive around the Rotorua lakefront, seeing it’s historical sites and geothermal activity. Finish the day with a soothing soak in the natural hot springs of the Polynesian Spa and bathe in the natural mineral spas with varying temperatures. Cosmetic and massage treatments are also available.
Other Activities That Can Be Included on Your Elite Adventure:
- White water rafting and kayaking on the many lakes and rivers
- Bush walks, unguided or with experienced local guide
- Salt & freshwater fishing
- Jet-boating and helicopter flights
- Float-planes and gliding
- Skydiving & sailing
- Zorbing and bungy
- Wine tours and boat cruises
- Archery and target shooting
- And much more!